Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Joy Of Meeting New People

I love meeting new people.  It is quite the thrill.  

My general theory to life is simple:  Everyone has a story.  We all have a past that defines us, but we all don't necessarily know where we are going.

It is the hope for a brighter future and the desire to make life just a little bit better with each passing day that keeps us all moving forward.  From the guy working the drive-through window at McDonald's to the woman entrepreneur, we all have a unique story and a different set of ambitions.

So back to why I like meeting new people.  Most days are quite routine and monotonous for a great number of people, but it is often the new people that we meet on a day to day basis that adds that bit of spice to our lives.  After a few choice encounters, I have realized that each new person that I meet has a great deal of information that I can learn from.

Nothing is better than listening to a good story; they make me smile.  So if you have a good story to tell, let me buy you a drink, and let's chat.

 

Posted via email by David Dat Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment